Follow these steps to prepare for a toxic mold inspection:
- Keep all doors and windows closed for a period of two hours before any testing begins.
- Turn off air purification machines for twenty-four hours before the appointment.
- Turn off HVAC/central heating systems for a minimum of two hours before testing.
- If this is a residential inspection, please do not bathe within 12 hours of the appointment. This assists the inspectors in determining the sources/s of possible plumbing leaks in bathrooms.
- No landscaping (cutting) for four hours before your appointment.