Dust Testing for Allergies
Dust testing of your home, office, or auto is used to determine your exposure to allergy triggers.
Some of the common allergy triggers are:
- toxic mold (non-viable air, swab, and ERMI testing)
- pollens (other biologicals air testing)
- skin cells (other biologicals air testing)
- dust mites (MARIA testing)
- mouse and rat dander (MARIA testing)
- dog and cat dander(MARIA testing)
Some common human responses to these triggers are:
- Asthma, wheezing
- Sniffles, sneezing, coughs
- Tingling, itching, hives, eczema
- Swelling of the face, tonge, lips, or throat
Your responses may be different. Always contact your medical team for answers specific to you.
We work with several medical doctors specializing in allergies; however, we do not refer you. Please speak with your primary care physician for the most appropriate referral for you.
We are “building doctors” and will be open to working with your medical team to resolve any issues found in your home, office, or auto.