Ophiostoma Keratocystic toxic mold is commonly referred to as lumberyard mold. The effects on humans have not been studied.
A connection between Ophiostoma Keratocystic toxic mold and the human pathogen Sporothrix schenckii has been proposed but not confirmed.
There is no potential toxin production.
- Allergen: coughing and sniffles
- Toxigenic: young, sick, and elderly
- Pathogenic: everyone
See More Here
Ophiostoma Keratocystic grows indoors. Most homes built with lumber have areas of growth on wood framing inside walls.
Additional information can be found at EMLab Fungal Library.
Want to schedule an onsite inspection in San Francisco? Get a Quote.