Basidiospores toxic mold may cause allergic responses similar to asthma, hay fever and sometimes lung infections in genetically sensitive individuals.
Basidiospores toxic mold is often found in water-damaged buildings as this mold thrives on wet wood and is a common cause of wood rot indoors.
It is found everywhere in nature. Basidiospores toxic mold is spread by the wind during periods of high humidity or rain.
For indoor growth, Basidiospores requires wet conditions. Occasionally, a benign, non-wood rotting mushroom will fruit inside a building, growing in some unique ecological niche if enough moisture is present.
Basidiospores toxic mold is rarely pathogenic and toxigenic.
As a toxigenic agent, it produces mushroom toxins that are usually ingested including amanitins, monomethyl-hydrazine, muscarine, ibotenic acid, and psilocybin.
- Allergen: coughing and sniffles
- Toxigenic: young, sick, and elderly
- Pathogenic: everyone
See More Here
Additional information can be found at EMLab Fungal Library.
Want to schedule an onsite inspection in San Francisco? Get a Quote.
Need an onsite inspection outside the San Francisco Bay Area? Find a Pro Here.